LTC Live is taped in front of a live studio audience & is part of the LTC Corporation
Show is in editing and will be available soon!
- Jackie Love Calloway "J Love": Founder of The Fashion School of Etiquette
- The Original Spindarella: DJ Pioneer & former member of the 4-Time Grammy Award winning Hip-Hop Group "Salt-N-Pepa"
- Lenny Green: Radio Host of 107.5 WBLS The Quiet Storm. For more info, go to http://www.wbls.com/LennyGreen
- Kid Capri: Legendary DJ & Rapper, Kid Capri has deejayed for seven seasons of Def Comedy Jam. He has produced tracks for Boogie Down Productions, Heavy D, Big L, Grand Puba. He eventually released an LP on Warner Brothers Records titled The Tape in 1991. He appeared in the 1993 movie Who's the Man?. In 1997, Kid Capri signed with the Track Masters' Columbia Records-distributed label after he appeared on the 1997 Puff Daddy and the Family World Tour. He has subsequently released Soundtrack to the Streets in 1998. For more info, go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Capri
Show is editing and will be available soon!
- Cartier Conway (Dance Performance) R&B Singer, Tap Dancer, former young "Sandman" and 7-Time Amateur Night Winner at the Apollo Theatre.
- DJ Tony Touch: The Legacy Continues. Tony Touch A.K.A Tony Toca continues to be a force to be reckoned with. Tony Touch, an icon in Hip Hop and in the Urban Hispanic genre plus seasoned player in the game, is a true innovator and has revolutionized the DJ game over and over. From his legendary mix tapes, to his skills on the 1’s and 2’s, he has become one of Hip Hop’s most recognized DJ’s. This C.E.O/Artist/Producer is now currently working on his 7th commercial release titled “The Piece Maker 3…Return of the 50 MC’s” and is expected to make history once again. For full bio, go to http://www.tonytouch.com/bio.html
- Felipe Rose: Co-Founder of The Village People Fame, Actor, Singer & Songwriter. Felipe became an original member of Village People fame, by the young age of 19 yrs old. Village People began as a disco group well known for their on-stage costumes and named after New York City's Greenwich Village. Originally created by Jacques Morali and Henri Belolo inspired by Felipe's insidious imagery to target disco's gay audience, the Village People quickly became popular and moved into the mainstream. The group scored several disco dance hits internationally, including three hits in the US, "Macho Man, "In the Navy", and their biggest hit, "Y.M.C.A.". For full Bio, go to: https://www.feliperose.com/